Friday, June 30, 2006

Podshow Plus Pre-Registration Now Open

Podshow Plus is getting close to being released, pre-registration has opened up at podshow.com. According Adam Curry of the Daily Source Code podcast, Podshow Plus will be going live very soon. To pre-register visit http://signup.podshow.com. I'm looking forward to it's release. I have a copy of Castblaster and this will be integrated with Podshow Plus which will make releasing my podcasts easier. I think I'm going to move my music show (located at www.podcastfix.com) to Podshow Plus. Integration with the Podsafe Music Network will make everything seamless. I'm hoping for better music charts on the new and improved Podsafe Music Network so I can get a better idea of what is popular on the network.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home